Thursday, April 14, 2016

Assignment #13- My Top Three

This is a blog post.  Title it "My Top Three Yourcategory"

You get to choose the category (sports, video games, candy, soda, movies, television shows, foods, etc.)  You must choose one (1) specific category and list three (3) things for that category.

List your choices from 1 to 3.  Write at least 3 sentences about why you made each choice.

Include at least 1 picture for each choice.

My Top Three Sports That I Play

1.  Beach Volleyball

I have been playing beach volleyball for about 25 years.  I love it for many reasons.  It is great exercise, and I love competing.  I have played in many tournaments over the years.  When I was younger, I would play for 8 hours a day on the weekends.

2. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

I have wanted to do jiu jitsu for years.  I got both of my children started in jiu jitsu about 2 years ago.  I began training when last school year finished (late June).  I train as often as I can usually 3/4 times per week.  I will be competing in my first tournament in 2 weeks.

By © John Lamonica, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9111428



3.  Curling

The newest team sport that I participate in is Curling (the Olympic sport played on ice).  I have been curling for about 2 years.  Tonight will be the third game of my current league.  In my first league, my team won the championship!  In my second league, my team got dead last!  Overall, my teams have won the championship twice, placed second, placed third, and some lower finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment